- B.S. Degree in Business Administration from Bradley
- J.D. Degree from Gonzaga School of Law, 1979,
graduated magna cum laude.
- 1979-1981 Assistant State's Attorney, Vermilion County,
- 1982-1986 Partner with Acton, Meyer, Smith,
Miller & Anderson.
- Anderson & Anderson, P.C. from 1987-1998.
- Curtis A. Anderson, P.C. from 1998 to present, concentrating
in Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy, collections, evictions,
real estate and local government.
- Member of the Vermilion County Bar Association & Illinois