Curtis A. Anderson, P.C.
7 E Harrison St.
Danville, IL 61832
Phone: (217) 655-4787
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday
8:00 AM – 4:45 PM
8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Saturday to Sunday
- Danville Area, IL (Metro)
- Hoopeston, IL
- Paris, IL
- Vermilion County, IL
Filing Chapter 7
- Credit Cards
- Credit Harassment
- Medical Bills
- Wage Garnishments
About Curtis A. Anderson, P.C.
Vermilion County’s #1 Bankruptcy Attorney
For over 31 years, Curtis A. Anderson, P.C. has been helping individuals and businesses in the Vermilion County community recover from overwhelming debt. He is highly knowledgeable and experienced in bankruptcy to provide you with the legal solutions you need to get your finances back in order.
- B.S. Degree in Business Administration from Bradley University, 1973.
- J.D. Degree from Gonzaga School of Law, 1979. Graduated magna cum laude.
- 1979-1981: Assistant State’s Attorney, Vermilion County, Illinois.
- 1982-1986: Partner with Acton, Meyer, Smith, Miller & Anderson.
- 1987-1998: Anderson & Anderson, P.C.
- 1998-Present: Curtis A. Anderson, P.C., concentrating in Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy, collections, evictions, real estate and local government.
- Member of the Vermilion County Bar Association & Illinois Bar Association
Move Forward – Call Us Today!
Based in Danville, IL, Curtis A. Anderson, P.C. provides a high level of client care with attentive service and professionalism. At the law office of Curtis A. Anderson, P.C., we know that facing bankruptcy is tough. Let us help you through this difficult time with sound legal advice and practical steps to help you move forward.
© 2014 Dex One. All rights reserved.